Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Duct Tape

Contrary to popular opinion, duct tape IS NOT good for fixing everything!

Jeff walked into a bar and saw his friend Paul slumped over the bar. He walked over and asked him what was wrong.

“Well,” replied Paul. “You know that beautiful girl at work that I wanted to ask out, but I got an erection every time I saw her?”

“Yes,” replied Jeff with a laugh.

“Well,” said Paul, straightening up, “I finally worked up the courage to ask her out, and she agreed.”

“That’s great!” said Jeff. “When are you going out?”

“I went to meet her this evening,” continued Paul, “but I was worried I’d get an erection again. So I got some duct tape and taped “it” to my leg, so if I did, it wouldn’t show”.

“Sensible” said Jeff.

“So I get to her door,” said Paul, “and I rang her doorbell. She answered it in the sheerest, sexiest, dress you ever saw.”

“And what happened then?”

“I kicked her in the face.”

No comments: